- Graphic backlighted LCD color display with interactive icons
- Wheel locking with quickfit nut (handle ring nut for ER 222H)
- Self calibration and self diagnosis programs
- Multi-operator function
- ALU programs and motorcycle programs (static and dynamic)
- Guided ALU S program
- Rim/tyre optimisation (ER 222H excluded)
ER 236R (2D)
A low rotation speed balancer. Entry level model of the motorised range, the machine offers great value for money and occupies a very limited space, it also gives professional performances. Guided ALU S programme. Guided rim/tyre optimisation.
ER 238R (2D)
Includes wheel cover.
This hand-spin balancer offers all the performances typical of more expensive machines. Precision balancing of motorcycle, car and light commercial vehicle wheels. Single launch measurement at low rotation speed.
Max. wheel weight
65 kg / 143 Ibs
Max. wheel diameter
762 mm (30")
10” - 30”
1.5" - 22"
1g / 0,04 oz
Rotation speed (rpm)
230V / 50-60 Hz / 1ph