Universal Brake Tester
Roller brake tester approved for 3.500 kg maximum load vehicles (cars, commercial vehicles, caravans) and 2-3-4 wheel motorvehicles (motorcycle, lightweight 3 and 4-wheeled vehicles, quad) with a motor power of 4,70 Kw to satisfy the most demanding customers.
These units are suitable for testing:
- Single wheel drag
- Brake ovality (out-of-roundness) on single wheels and percentage difference
- Maximum braking force on single wheel, on axle and total
- Maximum percentage unbalance of braking force
- Total percentage efficiency of braking system
- Percentage efficiency of handbrake
- Braking capacity split between front and rear axle
- Axle weight
- Pedal pressure device (only with SRT047M)
The Set of drive-through covers allows to quickly adapt the brake tester from cars to motorcycles.
Speed tester Speedometer
Flexible equipment offering a complete service even to those customers with small-sized workshops. Thanks to the parasitic current brake, the speed tester can offer the maximum test accuracy with the maximum reliability.
|Maximum capacity at transit||
|Max power dissipated by braking device||
|Top roller speed||
|Parasitic current brake supply||
|Roller centre distance||
|Roller working length||
900 mm + 900 mm
|Load cell precision||± 0,1% (end of scale)|
|Measurement chain precision||± 0,5% (end of scale)|