- Electro-hyrdraulic operating lifts
- Equipped with safety valve to prevent overloading and in case of hydraulic pipe fracture
- Self-controlled lowering speed
- Mechanical safety latch with automatic engagement and hydraulic release ensuring maximum safety when lift is in parking position
- Rollers for carriage movement fitted on self-lubricating bearings requiring no maintenance
- Warning light when the lift is in parking position
- Modular electrical systems enable alterations to be made to configuration (e.g. passing4 to 6 to 8 columns or creating two set s of4 columns by splitting a set of 8 columns)
Electronic system ensuring synchronization of all columns (PLC programmable controller with self-diagnostic system) should the maximum permitted difference in level be exceeded between the carriages. Safety stop in case of malfunction.
Selection of several operating modes possible on the master control box:
- Simultaneous operation of all columns
- Simultaneous operation of one or more pairs of columns
- Single operation of each column
Electronic device selects automatically the correct main supply phase sequence.
Low voltage controls (24 V) on all columns with dead-man push buttons and safety interlock in case of interference in the activated control.
|Capacity per column||kg||7500|
power per column
|5,5 kW-16,5 A|
|Master column weight||kg||5,5 kW-9,5 A|
|Slave column weight||kg||570|
|Maximum tyre diameter||mm||1200|
|Minimum tyre diameter||mm||900|
|Minimum rim diameter||mm||580|