- Lifting height over 2 metres
- Steel high resistance rolled screws, to provide long life
- Main nut made of bronze (no plastic) with high resistance to wear, for greater safety
- Automatic and permanent nut lubrication system to guarantee efficient lubrication during lifting and descent
- The carriage driven by 10 low friction slides on the post external part assure equilibrated and steady lifting also in case of asymmetric loading and prevent transmission of flexion to the spindles and the nuts, granting long life
- Automatic arm locking during lifting and automatic unlocking when the arm reaches the floor - self - locking conical design
SDE = BASELESS
SDE 2337 - 3200 kg
Baseless lift. The electromechanical synchronisation keeps the carriages within an alignment of 20 mm.
Short arms with longer reach, recommended to lift off-road vehicles with very inboard lifting points- arms suitable for quick drop-in extensions and other lifting accessories. Min. pad height 95mm.
SDE 2315K - 3200 kg
As SDE 2337K, 2341EK but with electronic synchronisation. Cables can be ceiling installed or recessed in the floor.
R = RACING ARMS
SDE 2337 R - 3200 kg
Extra low profile arms, parallel to the floor - double thread pads with a min. height of 80 mm only - recommended for sport cars and very low profile vehicles.
SDE 2345EK - 3700 kg
SDE 2349EK - 4200 kg
Arms suitable for quick drop-in extensions.
SDE 2345ELIK - 3700 kg
SDE 2349ELIK - 4200 kg
Model equipped with four long three-stage arms: ideal to lift long wheel base vans and easy lifting of cars.
SDE 2235EK - 3700 kg
SDE 2245EK - 4200 kg
SDE 2245ELIK - 4200 kg
SDE 2255LIKTA/A - 5500 kg
Model equipped with four extra long three-stage arms: ideal to lift long wheel-base vans like Mercedes Sprinter and VW Crafter. The arms’ extensions slide on spring-mounted rollers, allowing easy use and a steady load.