- CE approved lift with low voltage controls
- Lifting height over 2 metres
- Specially manufactured motors fitted with overheating protection switch
- Steel high resistance rolled screws, to provide long life
- Main nut and safety nut made of bronze (no plastic) with high resistance to wear for greater safety
- Automatic and permanent nut lubrication system to guarantee efficient lubrication during lifting and descent
- Automatic arm locking during lifting and automatic unlocking when the arm reaches the floor - self - locking conical design
SDE 5.337W / 3200 kg
Three - stage short arms for asymmetric lifting of large vehicles - min. pad height 95 mm. The electromechanical synchronisation keeps the carriages within an alignment of 20 mm.
SDE 5.337WK / 3200 kg
Arms suitable for quick drop-in extensions.
SDE 5.315WK / 3200 kg
As 337 WK but with electronic synchronisation. Cables can be ceiling installed or recessed in the floor.
SDE 5.349WELIK / 4000 kg
Three-stage short arms and two-stage long arms provide asymmetric lifting of vans and off-road vehicles. Width between posts 2650 mm.
Extra low profile arms, parallel to the floor - double thread pads with a min. height of 80 mm only - recommended for sport cars and very low profile vehicles.
SDE 5.349WELIKR / 4000 kg
Model equipped with four long three-stage arms: ideal to lift long wheel base vans and easy lifting of cars.